Sunday 6 October 2013

Hello and welcome to my second post. Having finished my post-grad in Education I am now back to focussing on my role at Giffnock SC and hoping to get around loads of training sessions over the next fortnight- catching up with old faces and hoping to meet some more of the new ones.
This weekend saw the club participate in the Great Scottish Run again and special mention to 'kit-man' Alan Dobson, who does way more than make us look good, for once again organising and promoting our massive participation- over 200 runners on Saturday for the junior runs. The players who ran have raised loads for the Teenage Cancer Trust and I look forward to updating with an idea of the amount raised for this great charity.

Remember to follow us on twitter @giffnock_sc and like us on Facebook.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment